My mom tagged me...
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like to use plain gift bags and dress them up with pretty ribbon, I probably go overboard…(no..how could that be?)
2) Real or Artificial tree? Artificial.
3) When do you put your tree up? Sometime in the few days before or after Thanksgiving.
4) When do you take your tree down? A day or two before New Year's.
5) Do you like eggnog? I've actually never had it, but I don’t think I would like it.
6) Favorite gift received as a child? I always liked it when I got a new bicycle.
7) Hardest person to buy for? MY DAD!!!
8) Easiest person to buy for? My mom, she's easy to please.
9) Do you have a nativity scene? No, not yet.
10) Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? I like to mail them, but unfortunately, I didn't get to it this year.
11) Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmm, it's never bad when people give you things!
12) Favorite Christmas Movie? I like Elf, it's cute.
13) When do you start shopping for Christmas? Not nearly soon enough...but that's part of the fun.
14) Do you hang mistletoe? No...
15) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cherry candy canes!
16) Lights on tree? Little colored lights.
17) Favorite Christmas Song? I can't pick a favorite, I have 3 or 4 mixed cd's of Christmas music in my car...I love them all!!!
18) Travel at Christmas or stay home? This year I will travel back to Childress and Wellington.
19) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I didn't cheat, I'm just not going to give it any effort. But that commercial of that little girl trying to name them is funny when she says Nixon.
20) Angel or Star on top of tree? Star.
21) Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Christmas eve we open them at my mom’s, my grandparents in Wellington, and Ignacio’s family’s house. Christmas day is at my Honeyma’s.
22) Most annoying thing about this time of year? Hmm...everyone tends to drive crazy on the highways and also they tend to act crazy in the stores. Not me though…
23) Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the ornaments my mom used to use, they are little porcelain Wise men, Baby Jesus, a lamb, etc...she gave them to me, I just love them!
24) Favorite for Christmas Dinner? The usual turkey and all the fixins.
25) What do you want for Christmas this year? I really don't want much, I would like for it to snow, but I just want to spend time with my family.
26) Who do you tag? Anyone who would like to participate!