Some thoughts I'm having...
1) I'm looking forward to starting the new year...many people always say that it will be a new beginning and better things to come, and sometimes that's not always the case, but I'm hoping and praying that it really will be this time.
2) These last several months have been a rather difficult time in my life...I never expected to be going through many of the things I am now. I honestly feel like I'm not sure who I am.
3) I know that there are bigger and better things in store for us coming up soon and I am trying to have trust enough to keep believing that.
4) It's not easy to let the past go and look toward better things when so many things seemed to have gone wrong before...
5) I'm thankful to have Ignacio here with me who helps me to focus on the brighter things in life. He is such a positive person by nature...I'm not sure how he does it.
6) I'm also thankful for my mom and dad who have helped me much more than parents should have to at this point, I hope someday I'll be able to repay them for all they have done for me.
7) Writing all of these thoughts has helped me feel better...
8) Blogging is a very interesting concept. It's hard for me to decide if I actually want to post this one, but I guess since I took the time to type it, I'm better off posting it.
9) It's nice to know that you can share things with family and friends who care about your life.